Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Bigot, Racist, Hater, Islamophobe

Bigot, Racist, Hater, Islamophobe

When my talk was announced recently, the “virtuous” progressives fired off their usual smear tactics. They did not produce a single fact about me, but said that a leftist group claimed that I was one of the chief Muslim bashers. Which is very odd since I don’t talk about Muslims, just Mohammed and Allah. I am an opponent of political Islam, not Muslims.
They charge me with presenting a “slanted” view of Islam, which is true. All views of Islam can be shown when Mohammed beheaded 800 Jews. Muslims see it as a day of victory; apologists see it as just another historic event. My view is that of a Kafir – beheading the Jews because they said that Mohammed was not a prophet – was an evil act. If you speak about Islamic political doctrine the apologists say you are a bigot.
A clergyman weighed in to say that I do not appreciate the vibrancy of Muslim culture. He is right. I only care about political Islam. I would hope that he would care about the brutality of Islam about Christians in Africa and the Middle East, but he is silent about that evil.
A community college president said that I should be forbidden to speak. This is symptomatic about schools becoming centers of ideology, not fact-based reasoning.

Why all of the insults? It is the only weapon of the ignorant.


WATCH VIDEO
-----------------------------
Bill Warner, Center for the Study of Political Islam
https://www.politicalislam.com/bigot-racist-hater-islamophobe/
www.politicalislam.com
Facebook: BillWarnerAuthor
Twitter: @politicalislam

No comments:

Post a Comment