Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Germany: Berlin bus driver, ‘When I ask for a bus ticket, I get a knife held to my throat.’

Germany: Berlin bus driver, ‘When I ask for a bus ticket, I get a knife held to my throat.’




 
 
 
 
 
 
8 Votes

Having to pay for a bus ticket is apparently a provocation to the Muslims, so they threaten or attack the drivers. Weak countries ike Sweden, where national defense against foreign intruders seem to not exist has solved the problem by subjugating to Islam and just allow Muslims the special treatment of being allowed to travel for free. The natives don’t enjoy the same rights.

One of the drivers conclude that German society has “become more violent”. No it hasn’t. It’s become infested with too many Muslims – who are more violent than other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment