Monday, September 28, 2015

Letter To My Readers

Letter To My Readers

by Phyllis Chesler
September 28, 2015
Be the first of your friends to like this.
Dear Faithful Reader and Supporter:
Greetings!
I have exciting news!
As you know, on 9/15, I published my fourth study about honor killing at Middle East Quarterly. Since then, I have done a QNA about my findings at Breitbart and another QNA with the Investigative Project on Terrorism which will soon be posted. Perhaps one of the most important responses to this study was that of a Canadian social worker, born in the Punjab, who plans to distribute copies of it and to teach it to her class of 300 law enforcement officers. I already have a fifth study in mind.
I have just been interviewed by the Journal of Women and Therapy for their issue on pioneer psychologists. They describe my work in a comprehensive and highly laudatory way. I have also been interviewed by a very bright young feminist for the website, Ravishly. These interviews/portraits will be posted sometime soon. I also have a piece coming out in the November issue of Commentary.
Related Topics:  Letters To Readers

To subscribe to the Phyllis Chesler mailing list, go to http://www.phyllis-chesler.com/list_subscribe.php

No comments:

Post a Comment