Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The hijab as a weapon of Islamization in Iran

The hijab as a weapon of Islamization in Iran

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/06/the-hijab-as-a-weapon-of-islamization-in-iran

Don’t miss this riveting film. From Iranwire Videos, June 13, 2014 (thanks to WTD):
I worked in Iran for many years as a photojournalist and documentary photographer. Many of my photographs were never published for a variety of reasons, mainly censorship. Because of censorship, the real image of my country is always distorted. After moving to Norway in 2010, I decided to tell the stories of some of the photos I had not been able to publish before. Hejab as Weapon of War is one of these stories. The photographs were taken in different locations and at different times. This is my personal account of what I witnessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment