Friday, February 24, 2012

I Am A Navy SEAL

The Phyllis Chesler Organization

Facebook Twitter RSS

I Am A Navy SEAL

by Phyllis Chesler
PJ Media
February 24, 2012

http://www.phyllis-chesler.com/1073/navy-seal

Be the first of your friends to like this.

Excerpt:

I parachuted out of a plane onto the back of a submarine. Then we silently submerged into the sea. I waded under water loaded down with gear in order to "extract" a "package": a female CIA agent captured and undergoing torture. I trained in California and Virginia and put my skills to use in South America, the Philippines, Somalia, Chechyna, and the border between Mexico and the United States.

Was I dreaming or was I watching a new kind of action movie that made me feel as if I was actually "embedded" with Navy SEALs, those valiant and elite commando warriors? It was no dream. I sat fully awake, riveted to my seat for 101 thrilling minutes watching a preview of the new movie Act of Valor.

Read the complete original version of this item...


To subscribe to the Phyllis Chesler mailing list, go to http://www.phyllis-chesler.com/list_subscribe.php

The Phyllis Chesler Organization

No comments:

Post a Comment